Friday, December 28, 2007

Wyatt turns 1 - YEAH!!!!!

Wyatt had his 1st birthday on Dec 27. We had just the family over and enjoyed a small party together. There was dinner, followed by presents and finally cake and icecream. Wyatt got his own little "smash cake". Things started off slow as he sampled a tiny piece of frosting, then a little more... and finally he just laid into it! He had so much fun!

To make the day and even bigger event - Wyatt took his FIRST STEPS! (I did the same thing on my first birthday! Way to go kiddo!)

It's kind of bittersweet. I think to myself, "Wow, my little boy is growing up!" I'm so proud of what he's learned so far, and it's amazing to see him grow and develop. Then I think again "Oh No! My little boy is growing up!" He's not going to be this little baby anymore who I can hold, cuddle and read books to. I'm going to miss all of that when he finally gets too big. But for now, I'll just hold on as tight as I can and enjoy every moment that I have with my "little" boy.



No comments:

Post a Comment