Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Lucas' biggest fan

Little did Lucas know, but he has a fan club!

About once a week I get asked "Mom, we go watch Lucas play basketball?" So we've been attending some of the home games to watch our cousin's son play (and to support the rest of the blackbirds of course!). Wyatt, with some assistance from mom or course, typed up the sign he was holding. He hunted down each of the letters on the keyboard and found almost all of them by himself!



I'm really impressed as to how well he watches the basketball games, I was afraid this year I'd have to miss them because he wouldn't sit still, but he's really surprised me. Sure we have to bring some toys, and he goes from lap to lap but he really does enjoy watching them play.

And of course Wyatt has a fan club of his own! Here he is with Kate. (Thanks for taking him for a stroll Kate!)

2 comments: