Monday, April 18, 2011

3 x 6 Sampler Quilt Mini Bee


Done! Finished! Completed!

I've got my six blocks done for the 3 x 6 block swap! WHEW! They're not due until June, but now they're done and out of the way. I hope the girls in my hive like them, if not I guess I have plenty of time to make new ones! LOL.


These blocks will be sent to:

Bright fresh and modern Colours: red, blue, green, yellow, purple, turqoise
Cleof, I picked green and went with it.

2. Lydia - [blog]
Gray, Green, Black

Red, Green, Pink

Green, Gray, Purple
Amy, after I put this together, I thought they looked a little batik like.
Most of the fabric is by Marcia Derse.
I'll gladly remake it if you don't care for the fabrics. Just let me know!

Orange, Gray, Aqua

Gray, Lime Green, Aqua, OrangeLaine, hope this is okay!
It's mostly lime green with bits of light aqua and orange sprinkled in!

These ladies were WONDERFUL to work with and so much fun!
I'm glad that I was able to meet each of you, even if it was just online. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment